Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Truth As I See It

I am very pleased that I have people reading this little, simple and crawling blog of mine regarding physiotherapy. Some responses were positive but there will never be a continuous rosy responds would it? So definitely I have caused abit of a stir in expressing my opinions in my first post and guess what people, MORE CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS COMING!


Here's what I believe in. Doing things as how people used to do doesn't mean it is the best way. Doing things how the people newly do might not also be the best way. I'm not smart, nor am I experienced, worse still I'm just a student, not even fully licensed. However, with this little brain of mine and with the limited credentials to my name, I think I can see ways physiotherapy can improve in Malaysia, and perhaps in the world as well.

So here I am writing my ideas and opinions, and perhaps some informations that I could share with the rest of you. Do drop comments if you like, and perhaps with your name as well because it would be slightly difficult for me to leave a comment as such:

"To anonymous 1: fjwo;efjwo

To anonymous 2: sjwfwj

To anonymous 3: fwfjwfwj"





Looks weird huh?

Well, people have known me to be assertive and known me for always speaking my mind. It might not be the best trait in a person surrounded by the Malaysian culture, but I guess things gotta change.

So as the name of my blog goes, PHYSIOTHERAPIST SPEAKS coz I ain't shutting my mouth people.



This is Abang Monyet and he too ain't shutting his mouth


Peace to all and enjoy reading!

3 comments: